Busoga diocese is spiritually mature, growing, with self sustainability, and fulfilling her ministries.
The Mission is;
To effect spiritual renewal and vitality, church growth, and development in a spirit of team work in Busoga Diocese
The objectives are:
- To secure and effect goos, well motivated, and effective administration and running of the diocese
- To secure and develop well equipped, spiritually mature and well-motivated leadership at all the various levels of the diocese.
- To ensure good and proper facilities for the running, ministry, and functioning of Busoga Diocese.
- To secure sound financial footing and self-sustainability of Busoga Diocese
- To provide leadership, theological , and ministry training for the clergy, lay-readers, and other staff with a view to developing leadership for Busoga diocese.
- To carry out missions, and outreach programs in churches – to the executives and to the general populace.
- To promote sound, biblical, theological and ministry teaching in all our churches for the believers to grow to maturity
- To effect and enhance ministry to women in their spiritual and social needs.
- To effect and enhance ministry to the family in churches
- To effect and enhance ministry to the children and youth
- To engage in social action that enhances the ministry of the churches.